Saturday, March 29, 2008

Some Songs I been Listening Too

Sometimes bitches make you feel a certain way and you can't always just bang 'em in the ass to feel better. This is what I listen to during those times like right now:

Song Title Artist
  • I Found An Angel Tony Allen & The Chimes
  • You Send Me Sam Cooke
  • Manha De Carnaval Vinicius de Moraes
  • Mr. Lonely Bobby Vinton
  • No,No,No You Don't Love Me Dawn Penn
  • Let Me Love You Jacob Miller
  • Goodnight Sweetheart, Goodnight The Dell's
Other times holes must be invaded. These are delightful selections from my favorite Panty Dropper mixtapes. Ladies wear your panty belts and gentleman come equipped with goggles because unmentionables will be flying off at tremendous speeds when you pop these bad boys into the old ghetto blaster:

Song Title Artist
  • Love and Happiness Al Green
  • I Wanna Do Something Freaky to You Leon Haywood
  • I'd Rather Be With You Bootsy Collins
  • Juicy Fruit Mary Jane Girls
Sometimes even Street Thunder needs a good cry. Needless to say, but my tears are rather lightning bolts. During these rare occasions I listen to such jams:

Song Title Artist
  • Walk On By Dionne Warwick
  • Cristo Redentor Donald Byrd
  • The Monster Inside Me Daniel Johnston
  • La Comparsa Alberto Semprini

No comments: