Friday, September 4, 2009

Man punches man.



Blount is suspended for the season for punching out Hout. I wanna know what Hout said to Blount to make him go haywire like that. I could imagine it went something like this:

Blount: I'm so sad we lost. I have worked so hard all summer waiting for this moment.
Hout: Oh, don't worry about it. You'll be fine. You still got your Heisman hopes.
Blount: Yeah that is reassuring. Eh whatever, I'll always have my degree to fall back on if football doesn't work out. I've always wanted to be a math teacher.
Hout: You too? I can't wait until football season is over so I can get back to tutoring at the community center.
Blount: Yep, it's all for the kids. Too bad Obama's not concerned with education reform.
Hout: Excuse me?
Blount: You know, he's all Healthcare this and health care that but it's never for the schools. If you ask me he's full of hot air.
Hout: Oh, bro, I know you didn't go there. You know Obama is doing everything in his power to fulfill all of his promises! It's not his fault he was given a country knee deep in shit.
Blount: Whatever, that's complete baloney and you know it.
Hout: Bro, I know you're upset about the game and all, but that's no reason to say such stupid ass shit. You really are an idiot.
Blount: Oh that's it!

Pow! Right in the smacker!

No comments: